AS Roma Summer Training Camp - 2 dates for Summer!
Week 1 : 15th August – 18th August 2017
Week 2 : 21st August - 24th August 2017
We are proud to present the next AS Roma Junior Camp’s to be held in Baldock (London), in collaboration with the football school of AS Roma. One of Europe’s biggest football clubs is offering the chance to all football-mad boys and girls, aged 6 to 14, to learn the tricks and techniques of Italian champions.
The participants will be divided into groups according to age and ability, to ensure a training program tailored to individual skills. In addition to twice daily training sessions there is a lunch provided along with a varied free time program.
The training camp will take place on the artificial pitch at The Arena in Baldock, and includes the following:
- Training (2 sessions per day) led by Official AS Roma Coaches from Italy
- High quality Nike AS Roma Camp kit (shirt, shorts and socks)
- Varied lunch each day Attractive free time program ( examples - Italian lessons, art projects, nutrional talk )
- Final tournament with awarding of diplomas, individual photo & closing ceremony
- Invite to AS Roma Tournament for ALL participants in Rome (dates and packages will be confirmed by AS Roma)
Week 1 - Training starts 09.30 Tuesday to Friday end of the camp day is at 15.30
Week 2 - Training starts 09.30 Monday to Thursday end of the camp day is at 15.30
Further information about the camp:
AS Roma Camp UK Director - Gary Wilson, +44 (0)7773180047, Email: email@example.com
The Arena: 01462 720088, www.northhertsarena.co.uk , Dietmar Stöckle, firstname.lastname@example.org
Veröffentlicht in Uncategorised